If you need to replace an entire row, or even an entire mouthful, of teeth but don’t want to wear conventional dentures or endure a lengthy waiting time to receive replacement teeth, discover the freedom and reliability of All-on-4 dental implants. You’ve likely heard about implants – the most natural tooth replacement option on the market today. But you may not know about All-on-4 dental implants, sometimes called “teeth in a day.” Dr. Heeyup Ghim offers this innovative procedure at Black Mountain Dental in Henderson.
All-on-4: Here’s How it Works
The All-on-4 dental implants procedure involves placing 4 implants in the jawbone to support an entire row of permanent replacement teeth. The precise placement and angle of the implant posts maximize stability of the replacement teeth attached to the implants. After implant placement, a process called osseointegration occurs, which means that bone tissue and the implant posts fuse to form a solid foundation for your new smile.
The best part? You’ll receive your All-on-4 dental implants and replacement teeth in a single day!
Advantages of All-on-4
- All-on-4 implants can be placed in jawbones that aren’t dense enough to support traditional implants
- No bone grafting is needed, in most cases
- There’s no waiting to receive replacement teeth
- You’ll experience faster healing time and spend less time in the dentist’s chair
- Food tastes good again, and biting force is restored
- You can eat what you want
- Replacement teeth rest on implants, not gum tissue, to eliminate soft-tissue irritation
- There’s no need for denture adhesive
- The implants stimulate the jawbone to prevent the atrophy that occurs when teeth are missing
All-on-4 dental implants enjoy a 98% success rate and provide the immediate satisfaction of a strong, stable, and secure smile.
Discover the Benefits for Yourself
Find out if All-on-4 dental implants is the right choice for you. Call today to schedule your appointment with Henderson NV dentist Dr. Ghim at Black Mountain Dental.