Which 5 Dental Procedures are Creating the Most Buzz?
When you are interested in improving your smile, whether casually or dramatically, it’s smart to start by consulting a dentist about the newest and most innovative concepts in cosmetic dentistry. Most of the most popular cosmetic procedures currently offered in Henderson have been around for many years, but they continue to improve in terms of effectiveness and longevity. These procedures also continue to become more affordable, and that makes it easier than ever to create an awesome smile.
So, which 5 dental procedures are creating the most buzz in cosmetic dentistry?
1. Teeth Whitening– By far, teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedure of our time. With so many foods and drinks causing teeth staining, and the darkening that naturally occurs with age, there’s no wonder that teeth whitening is in such high demand. Teeth whitening is quick, easy, safe, and takes years off of your appearance.
2. Dental Implants– Implants are popular with patients who are unable to tolerate bridges and dentures, as well as those patients who are interested in reducing bone shrinkage. Since an implant fuses directly into the bone, their presence can prevent the natural bone loss that tends to accompany missing teeth.
3. Veneers– When we cover the front sides of the teeth with thin porcelain veneers, it’s easy to hide the discolorations, cracks, and gaps that disrupt your smile. By custom crafting each veneer individually, and permanently bonding it to each tooth, it is possible to produce a smile that is unique in every detail.
4. Crowns– Over the years, the teeth can become weakened by cavities and large fillings, resulting in the need for full-coverage crowns. Crowns are also great cosmetic solutions for teeth that are discolored or poorly shaped and old, worn out crowns can be replaced with newer, all-ceramic crowns.
5. White Fillings– Getting rid of old fillings that appear silver, black, or gray, and replacing them with natural-colored fillings can instantly rejuvenate the appearance of your teeth. White fillings are durable and appropriate for the back teeth as well as the front teeth.
If you are concerned about the impact that your smile has on your general appearance, consult a dentist about these and other cosmetic dentistry procedures today.